Skip to main content
Topic: Dynamax (Read 479 times) previous topic - next topic

Dynamax

Yahoo Message Number: 13429

I just visited wagon trail RV in Las Vegas. John Chelist is the dales manager and knows his stuff.
I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.
Dynamax is building new lower end versions of these with the smaller motors/trans that will come in another $50k less in price. Instead of unnecessary lipstick, they have utilized practical heavy duty solutions. For example my Embark has this rounded and bent screen door. Nonstandard in every respect and $1000 to replace. The DR has a regular square and flat door that you could replace for nearly nothing.
Contrary to recent posts, there is nothing on it that was an Embark part, no molds were used to make anything at least on the 2014.
If you do not need the towing this will be an incredible value.
The fit, finish and construction details were epic compared to the Embark. Do I have buyers remorse? Not at the moment, I kept $130,000 in the bank but the Dynamax will get my first look when the time arrives to get a new coach.
Keep your eyes out for these epic coaches. Impressive as hell.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Embark TB390 Bunkhouse

Re: Dynamax

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 13430
We almost bought one of those from them in January. But, drivers seat was very uncomfortable for the husband and the jake brake was a reach, straight dash not winged. The seats and dash kept it on their lot. The finish was unbelievable. Someone's father picks them up at the factory and doesn't take the rig until he inspects it and everything is good to go. Then he drives it to Las Vegas. Loved it but bought the Embark for now.

Re: Dynamax

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 13431

They would need a version with an overhead sleeping unit for me to consider it, and then the price may still be out of my league. I do like the dynamax products though. The Seneca 37fs was the best fit for my sleeping needs and budget. I do not have a need for towing other than a toad.

Roger