Skip to main content
Topic: LED 4652 4x6 headlights (Read 613 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: LED 4652 4x6 headlights

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 15995
I have the Grote version...... Much better beam and super bright and they are DOT compliant with the DOT mark

90951-5 - Grote 5x7 LED Headlight
o
oDOT compliant, 2B1 headlight system is legal for all 5x7 (146mm) systems
oImprove the driving experience for drivers by decreasing eye fatigue and providing better detail, thus decreasing chances for accidents
oHeadlight uses a hard coated, UV protected, high impact resistant polycarbonate lens that resists cracking and yellowing
o9v-32v allows this lamp to be used on 12v and 24v electrical systems
oUtilizes 3 pin, H4 connector

SuperC RV Group

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 15996
I went with the Kodiak conversion from strictly hid. I couldn't be happier. Eric was great to communicate with and the installation was very easy. It was the first upgrade I made to my Seneca. Here's his site. Chevy Kodiak, GMC Topkick Lighting

Good luck.. Whatever you choose will be better than stock!
Chris

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 15997
I've used these to convert my 2008 Seneca. I tried the single LED conversion and liked it but the lights didn't last long.

I've had these for almost 2 years and have been very happy with these units.

These are a huge improvement over the stock lights.

. Caution: May contain sarcasm.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16008
I have the Truck-Lite LED headlights and they work great.  Been using them for about two years.  Luke Pye 

I have the Grote version……  Much better beam and super bright and they are DOT compliant with the DOT mark Contact OEM Representative - Grote Industries     o    DOT compliant, 2B1 headlight system is legal for all 5x7 (146mm) systemso    Improve the driving experience for drivers by decreasing eye fatigue and providing better detail, thus decreasing chances for accidentso    Headlight uses a hard coated, UV protected, high impact resistant polycarbonate lens that resists cracking and yellowingo    9v-32v allows this lamp to be used on 12v and 24v electrical system so    Utilizes 3 pin, H4 connector 
Has anyone tried these LED headlights on their Kodiak chassis vehicles?  They are well reviewed, but would love to hear an RV owner's experience. https://www.amazon.com/GENSSI-Headlight-Sealed-Replacement-Xenon/dp/B013TT9TE6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8Amazon.com: GENSSI 4x6 LED Headlight Sealed Beam Replacement HID Xenon H4651 H4652 H4656 H4666 H6545 (Pack of 1): Automotivewww.amazon.comBuy GENSSI 4x6 LED Headlight Sealed Beam Replacement HID Xenon H4651 H4652 H4656 H4666 H6545 (Pack of 1): Headlight Assemblies - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases