Skip to main content
Topic: Battery shut off on 2007 Dutchmen 33k (Read 390 times) previous topic - next topic

Battery shut off on 2007 Dutchmen 33k

Yahoo Message Number: 5677

Don....glad to hear you bought a new coach. It is, and always will be, a fun experience. As many of you know, we are trying to sell ours, and have it on a consignment lot here in Mobile, Alabama. Most of the issues have been resolved except for the short wheelbase, and I can't do anything about that. Since the "industry" denies that it is a problem, I guess I should not be concerned about it either, but your statements are correct. I did notice our Dutchmen actually increased in value this past quarter, according to NADA.

We are looking to get back into a larger coach. There is a 2007 Winnebago Tour for sale in Mobile that belonged to someone who died after putting about 17,000 miles on the coach. It is about 40', like new, and my DW loves it, so when ours sells,I suspect we will move "up" in size.

I have a question though.... the battery shut off light remains lit all the time regardless of whether the switch is on or off. Seems like I had the problem before and discovered it was a blown fuse, but for the life of me, I can't recall which fuse is blown. If one of the members has better recall than I have perhaps they could respond.... and thanks for remaining active on the forum, at least until someone else can "take over."

We as a group will understand when you decide to step completely down as moderator. We all realize how difficult that decision will be, and how much you will be missed...

Denny