Skip to main content
Topic: 2008 36MS (Read 399 times) previous topic - next topic

2008 36MS

Yahoo Message Number: 11595

I ran into an issue with my main slide out, although I can get it to move I have to take the wall panel off the wall. I tried to recalibrate the unit and it starts to program correctly on the out mode but when i bring it in to calibrate and it gets into the right position the locks do not engage and i get both red and green flashing rapidly.
I tried this a few times and no luck. The jayco tech support was not help either. I have it in the shop right now but I sure would be interested if anyone has had the same challenge i have.
Tim

Re: 2008 36MS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 11598
Control board
If original for the year you will need an update version
The original one looses the programming
Order new one and swap, I had to do it and btw do it on the little slide as well it will happen on that on too.
Tks
Mo

Re: 2008 36MS

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 11599
I had the same problem. After replacing the control board several times I noticed that each time we forced a new board in place we were actually breaking the connections on the circuit board. I had the tech enlarge the hole so the board would go in without force. Everything worked perfectly after that.

Bill

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of agilityaussie
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:40 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] 2008 36MS

Control board

If original for the year you will need an update version

The original one looses the programming

Order new one and swap, I had to do it and btw do it on the little slide as well it will happen on that on too.

Tks

Mo