Skip to main content
Topic: Spring blocks (Read 443 times) previous topic - next topic

Spring blocks

Yahoo Message Number: 8767
I ordered the blocks. Hope they arrive soon. Possible trip to the mid west.
Denny

Re: Spring blocks

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8772
I got the blocks and installed them in about 15 mins. I'll drive it tomorrow and let you all know how it goes.
Denny

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8780
I took it out for a ride and all in all I think that the blocks fixed 99% of the clunking and slap. I still have some slap from the rear on the drivers side spring pack but it isn't as pronounced as it was. I'm happy with the results.
Denny

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 8786
Ordered my kit today from Helen. Will let you know how it goes. I will probably work on them upon return from OR coast. If it took Dennis 15 minutes, I should be able to knock it out in an hour and a half or so. :/
Also, trapped 3 mice and the traps were unfilled the next day, so the mice are neutralized, assuming they can't resist peanut butter. No traces of them after a thorough clean/bleach of area under the sink. I found a potential entry point where the undercoating was not sprayed waaaayy up there. I poked a bunch of steel wool in the possible hole until I can get some spray foam.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Spring blocks

I took it out for a ride and all in all I think that the blocks fixed 99% of the clunking and slap. I still have some slap from the rear on the drivers side spring pack but it isn't as pronounced as it was. I'm happy with the results.
Denny

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 8787
I had the repellent name backwards it's FRESH CAB not CAB FRESH. 

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Leonard Vdovec
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 1:30 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Spring blocks

Ordered my kit today from Helen. Will let you know how it goes. I will probably work on them upon return from OR coast. If it took Dennis 15 minutes, I should be able to knock it out in an hour and a half or so. :/

Also, trapped 3 mice and the traps were unfilled the next day, so the mice are neutralized, assuming they can't resist peanut butter. No traces of them after a thorough clean/bleach of area under the sink. I found a potential entry point where the undercoating was not sprayed waaaayy up there. I poked a bunch of steel wool in the possible hole until I can get some spray foam.

center
To:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Spring blocks

Denny