Skip to main content
Topic: When our group took the Jayco plant tour: (Read 677 times) previous topic - next topic

When our group took the Jayco plant tour:

Yahoo Message Number: 15047
Hi everyone,
Is been a long while since I have posted anything and not at all since the group change from the Kodiak group. Back when we the Kodiak group all toured the Jayco plant at Middlebury Indiana we had met with a engineer who was involved with the design of the Seneca and the transition from the Chevy Kodiak to the Freightliner chassis. Can any one remember his name?? I wanted to contact him but can not recall his name. May be Ron Hall or Don Leslie who were on the tour can remember.

Shari and I are still driving our 2008 Jayco Seneca 36 MS wall slide model be bought new . We still love it and really have had very little problems with it. Our wall slide cover failed to roll up on the way to Florida this fall near Atlanta Ga. I just removed it and continued on our trip and will deal with that this Spring.

Larry & Shari Myers

Ft Wayne, In

Re: When our group took the Jayco plant tour:

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 15048
IIRC his first name was Paul(can't remember last name) and I think he is now in the towable division.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 15049
If I had his card it is at home and we are currently in Florida. It won't help much but I'll take a look in April when we return.

Don

ps. Dave, how is your time looking for our periodic lunch? And Gary?

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 15051
Hello Larry and Shari
The name I remember is Paul Gardner. Product Development Manger. I do not have a phone or email for him,
When I did a Google search got several hits.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 15053
Thanks every one for all your thoughts. Paul Gardner now that I here the name is the guy I was looking for.

Thanks again!

Larry Myers