Skip to main content
Topic: Moderator - Ron Hall (Read 460 times) previous topic - next topic

Moderator - Ron Hall

Yahoo Message Number: 2961
I'm delighted to report that Ron Hall has agreed to become a Moderator of the KodiakChassisClassC group.

Ron has a very extensive knowledge of motorhomes and the Kodiak in particular. This has been demonstrated regularly by the enhancements he has made to his Kodiak (see the photos he has posted) and by the advice he has offered when answering questions.

Over the past two years I've tried to make sure that I have approved requests for membership on a timely basis. With a few exceptions I've been fairly successful in this regard. We are headed to Australia and New Zealand from mid October to mid December and since we will not always have internet access Ron will also be able to plug that gap.

Since I started the group (Yahoo calls me the "Owner") it has been kept very informal. We currently have 277 members. The only reason for the approval of new members is that it gives us the ability to remove anyone who joins simply to send spam or to advertise a product. Some forums suffer from extensive spam. I've only found it necessary to bounce one member in two years and the spam has been virtually non-existent.

If you have any suggestions that you feel will improve the forum please don't hesitate to post them.

Don Leslie

Re: Moderator - Ron Hall

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2965
I'm delighted to report that Ron Hall has agreed to become a Moderator of the KodiakChassisClassC group.

Don, Many Many.... thanks for setting this forum up and keeping it going, interesting and relevant. We'll look forward to a continuing great forum experience with Ron "at the helm". Bill