Skip to main content
Topic: 2007 Dutchmen Diesel Model 33K For Sale (Read 547 times) previous topic - next topic

2007 Dutchmen Diesel Model 33K For Sale

Yahoo Message Number: 4784

Hello All,

As many of you know, I have been a member of this group almost since it's inception, and have vocalized several issues concerning my coach over the past 3 years. Many of the issues have been resolved, mostly thru repairs made by Four Winds, and upgrading the suspension. I have added front and rear stabilizers, rear air bags, and new Michelin XZE's to improve the load range. Other lesser issues I resolved myself thru repairs.

I have been assigned to work with the Ken Feinberg group to resolve oil spill claims, and will be working 12/7 in the Mobile, AL area for the next 2 years or more. Since there will be little time for vacations, and since my housing is paid by my employer, I have decided to sell my coach, which is located in Mobile.

If anyone in this group membership can refer a potential buyer, send me your contact information and the potential buyer's name. If they purchase the coach, I will pay a 5% commission on the sale. My email information is listed below. My asking price is $67,500. The coach has about 24,000 miles, and is very clean. We have no pets or kids using the coach.

Thanks,

Denny Myhre

Re: 2007 Dutchmen Diesel Model 33K For Sale

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 4785
Sorry to hear that you are having to sell. Any pictures of your rig that we can show?
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 4794

Yeh, they are in my other laptop, and it is in the "shop" right now... will find some others and send them...

Denny

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 4795
Denny, just in case you missed it on Charlie Rose, here is the link to his program with Ken Feinberg. Very interesting. You will have to keep us posted on developments (but obviously nothing confidential).

Don

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11093

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11093

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 4797

Hi Don, Yeh, I saw the interview.... he will be taking over August 1st.... we expect him in our office shortly after that date, since we are a processing center and have handled more claims than most other areas. We still aren't sure what will happen with the claims handling process.
Fraud is an issue, as well as concern for the safety of our office personnel. We have a policeman guard daily as well as three national guardsmen. Some days there are 4-5 cops on site when there has been a threat to one of our 25-30 offices.

Will keep you informed.

Denny