Skip to main content
Topic: Introduction/Question (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

Introduction/Question

Yahoo Message Number: 10657
Hello all!

I'm new to the group...just found out about it yesterday! Looks like a lot of great information, help, and community here.

We're looking to upgrade our SuperC, and I'm wondering if it is acceptable to post units for sale in this forum?

I'll leave out the details of my coach here, so it doesn't sound like a sales pitch! :-)

Looking forward to participating here!

Chester

Re: Introduction/Question

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10658
Well, I have never deleted a post that mentioned a item for sale. Best to tell us what you have without to much detail. But enough that someone can reply directly to you off the forum. Do not post phone numbers just email. Then you can email them a detailed list of info. We get new members that are looking for Super C's all the time.
Best
Ron Hall

Outside entertainment ctr

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10685
Ron,

I am about to intall an outside entertainment center on my 05 endura 6340. I am planning to put it in the usual place ( just left of the entry door ) under sink. Before I cut thru the walls, is there anything I should be careful of - like any wiring that you know of that may be in the wall cavity? I have not seen anything in there yet. Was just wondering if you knew.

Thanks

Dave...

Re: Outside entertainment ctr

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 10686
I have not found any wires in the walls of my Endura. All wires go directly to items they are hooked to with drilled or cutout hole.
Best
Ron Hall