Skip to main content
Topic: For Sale: 2007 Gulfstream Conquest Bunkhouse (Read 420 times) previous topic - next topic

For Sale: 2007 Gulfstream Conquest Bunkhouse

Yahoo Message Number: 10669
Hello,
The time has come to part with our 2007 Gulfstream Conquest Super C Bunkhouse (6341).

It's a great unit, with no issues at all. It has 23000 miles on it, with 160 hours on the generator.

I'm asking $62,000

If you're interested in more details, feel free to email me... chester.hull at gmail.com

Here is a link to some pictures: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A3JtdOXmJRCxET

Re: For Sale: 2007 Gulfstream Conquest Bunkhouse

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10730
Did you sell it locally? We're discussing selling our '05 GS Ultra due to deterioration in my wife's health in the past few years and her difficulty in stepping up into the rig. We've talked about doing a consignment sale with one our local RV dealers or finding a good place to list it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: For Sale: 2007 Gulfstream Conquest Bunkhouse

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10731
Hi Ken,
We ended up selling it through RV Trader to someone in another state. In the past, local advertising (parking in visible areas, craigslist, etc) has worked better for us, but I think the fact that people looking for a super C are a smaller group of people than those just looking for a motorhome means you have to have a broader reach.

My advice is to advertise locally, and try to park it somewhere you can get visibility. Then list it on the sites you would go to or think about for your next RV.

If a "representative" tries to get you to list with them on a site you've never heard of, then there is a high probability that no one else has heard of it either! Don't do it! Run away!

If you list it the places you would look, you'll find that other people are looking there also.

Best of luck to you!

Chester