Skip to main content
Topic: RATS (Read 383 times) previous topic - next topic

RATS

Yahoo Message Number: 4936

Invaded my moho this week @ laguna seca. Good news is the whole thing, while disturbing was pretty funny. Known damage so far is small...backup camera control wireing and the phone line that is useless anyway.

If the mfgs. Was more careful about sealing all the holes it would have been no real issue. Once i am sure they are gone I will repair and seal up everything.

Its just shut craftsmanship from the beginning.

Any ideas?

Re: RATS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 4938
, VVBurns  wrote:
Invaded my moho this week @ laguna seca. Good news is the whole thing, while disturbing was pretty funny. Known damage so far is small...backup camera control wireing and the phone line that is useless anyway.

If the mfgs. Was more careful about sealing all the holes it would have been no real issue. Once i am sure they are gone I will repair and seal up everything.

Its just shut craftsmanship from the beginning.

Any ideas?

Wow! What a coincidence, I just cleaned out the rat we caught in a trap after our one night stay at Laguna Seca from a couple weeks ago. He made his way through the under belly and in behind the cabinets. I have no idea what kind of damage he did but there is a ton of wiring and piping back there.

We originally bought "mouse-sized" traps, but once I got a look at how big he was we bought the jumbo-sized rat traps. Added a little peanut butter and ended up getting him under the refrigerator...stinky!

Did you catch yours? Good luck with that.