Skip to main content
Topic: At Jayco (Read 471 times) previous topic - next topic

At Jayco

Yahoo Message Number: 6612
Been her at Jayco for 5 days and working on slides and think Troy has them fixed. Went to paint and hopefully will be out by Friday so can head home. Did sneak a picture of the shorter version of the new Seneca on my cell and do not have Ron's cell phone number with me so he can post it but will when I get back home. Seems now the new Seneca will be out in May or June. They are in production and testing now.
Again I cannot say enough for Jayco's customer service and willingness to go the extra mile for its customers. Dane

Re: At Jayco

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6613
Did you drive all the way to Jayco to get your slides fixed or do you mean you took your rig to a Jayco dealer?

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of daneg
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:43 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] At Jayco

Been her at Jayco for 5 days and working on slides and think Troy has them fixed. Went to paint and hopefully will be out by Friday so can head home. Did sneak a picture of the shorter version of the new Seneca on my cell and do not have Ron's cell phone number with me so he can post it but will when I get back home. Seems now the new Seneca will be out in May or June. They are in production and testing now.
Again I cannot say enough for Jayco's customer service and willingness to go the extra mile for its customers. Dane

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6616
He took it to Middlebury, IN for repairs. Home of Jayco.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6620
Did you ask them where to hang a Handicap Assist bar in the bathroom in a 09 Seneca HD 35GS? Still want to install a permanent one. Thanks.

Sent: Wed, March 23, 2011 6:42:38 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] At Jayco

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6622
There is not way unless you use real small screws however they will probably pull out. There only suggestion is to install the bar with cups that have the handle to secure them to what ever you would like to preferably the shower glass. Sorry for no other fix. Dane

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 6623
Thanks so much for asking. We will figure something out.

Sent: Thu, March 24, 2011 12:24:25 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: At Jayco

There is not way unless you use real small screws however they will probably pull out. There only suggestion is to install the bar with cups that have the handle to secure them to what ever you would like to preferably the shower glass. Sorry for no other fix. Dane