Skip to main content
Topic: Jayco Embark or maybe? Seneca Outdoor refer (Read 379 times) previous topic - next topic

Jayco Embark or maybe? Seneca Outdoor refer

Yahoo Message Number: 13778
I have the refrigerator and the super cool slide out tray that extends 200% made for these refer units.

I have two large bays on my PAX side of the coach. One has a tapered top/roof and the other is flat and taller. In the photos I see the refer unit installed in the sloped roof compartment, but the other compartment is pre-wired with a 12v feed behind the vanity cover on the back of the compartment. The sloped side looks to be nearly impossible to gain access to the "behind" part where all the wires are run - so maybe there is one there too?

Anyway for those of your that got a coach with the outdoor refrigerator from the factory or installed it later which bay did you put it in? I want to use the sloped roof bay as it has less overall utility than the taller bay - and the refrigerator slides out for access anyway? I got the 80 quart? not the biggest one - had I purchased the bigger one it must go into the taller bay.

Also how did you attach the sliding tray?

Be well,

~
Victor | KI6IM |

Jayco Embark TB390 Bunkhouse