Skip to main content
Topic: Founder's Day..(Don's birthday) (Read 623 times) previous topic - next topic

Founder's Day..(Don's birthday)

Yahoo Message Number: 7450
Just found out that today is our beloved founder's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Don!!!

Dave Sparke

Re: Founder's Day..(Don's birthday)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 7451
Happy Birthday Don. I did not know that founders still had birthdays. LOL
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7452
My cousin (our fathers were brothers and mothers sisters, born 44 days apart in the same hospital) just left Canada for home a few days ago. He arrived back in Cape Coral last evening. Today he sent me a note saying "it is official, I'm now 69." He then asked if "I feel 69 and tired like him" (he was 69 on June 28). I said "No." I feel 85 and tired.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. The years sure seem to go by quickly now - too quick. Everything now seems like it was just yesterday.

Don

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 7453
My older brother is 2 years old than me. Called him the day before his Birthday. Asked how he felt. He reminded me that his Birthday was not until the next day. Called him back the next day. Asked how it felt to be older than dirt. It was his 70th birthday. Mine is coming next year. Hopefully he is so old that he will not remember what I did to him on his birthday.
Happy Birthday Young Man (Don) again.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 7454
You too! My dad's youngest brother married my mom's youngest sister...But I think we got one up on you...Linda's sister was married to my cousin (since deceased)..

Dave Sparke

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 7455
, Dave Sparke  wrote:
Just found out that today is our beloved founder's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Don!!!

Dave Sparke

Birthday wishes from California also. We truly enjoyed the
'KODIAK' rally last summer. Your friends...russ/claudia hill

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 7457
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 7461
I'm in Muncie, IN covering and event for the magazine so I just saw the email about Don's birthday - happy birthday young fella!!!!

Just remember, having lots and lots of birthdays sure beats the alternative!

Take care,
Greg