Skip to main content
Topic: Flange Nut Covers (Read 516 times) previous topic - next topic

Flange Nut Covers

Yahoo Message Number: 3588
does anyone know of a source to buy these lug nut covers for the alcoa rims. thanks in advance.

don

Re: Flange Nut Covers

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 3590
OK. On my unit there are some covers that are plastic I think. Really not part of the Alcoa Rim, they are for aesthetic purposes only. Those have nut covers - (Be careful how you say that) -

pq200plc stud chrome lugnut cover - I got mine at Phoenix Auto Parts. Through the web.

Kevin

center
From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Don
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:41 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Flange Nut Covers

does anyone know of a source to buy these lug nut covers for the alcoa rims. thanks in advance.

don

Flange Nut Covers

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 3591
You should be able to get them at any Chev/GMC med duty dealer. I actually got a couple spares thru my Jayco Dealer.

Dave Sparke

Re: Flange Nut Covers

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 3592
, "Kevin \(Real\) McCoy"  wrote:
OK. On my unit there are some covers that are plastic I think. Really not
part of the Alcoa Rim, they are for aesthetic purposes only. Those have nut
covers - (Be careful how you say that) -

pq200plc stud chrome lugnut cover - I got mine at Phoenix Auto Parts.
Through the web.

Kevin

_____

Kevin,

thanks for that (pq200plc stud chrome lugnut cover) item id.that part number also told me that thread size was the M20 x 1.5" and not the M22 x 1.5" on alcoa web site.

google than lead me to grainger and i was able to order them to their store here in town for 3 bucks a piece (needed 4 bought 10)

alcoa web site http://www.alcoa.com/alcoawheels/north_america/en/accessories/light_duty_hug_a_lugs.asp lead me to a different dealer here in town but they wanted 4 bucks a piece plus $28.00 for shipping.

thanks all,

don