Skip to main content
Topic: Class D? (Read 440 times) previous topic - next topic

Class D?

Yahoo Message Number: 674
I the latest Motorhome Magazine a guy (wo owned a Super C) wrote in complaining that there were some campgrounds which refuse admission to him because they didn't allow class C motorhomes. He went on to say that he felt that there should be an additional classification for Super C's, possibly a class D to correct this situation
Owning a puny 'regular sized' class C I was offended. I whole-heartedly agree that he should not be prejudiced against because of the type of motorhome he has, but to suggest that they invent another class to separate him from the rest of us is a position which in affect supports the campgrounds' position.
Why am I writing this? I guess just to let off a little steam and to hope that this guy's view is in the minority. I don't care that his rig costs more than many class A's... don't care that his is bigger than mine. I chose to downsize- Don can remember the Mountain Aire we had before we went to our present Jayco C (yeah, it's on a Ford E450 chassis).
My belief has always been that RVers should be treated on an individual basis...
Ok, I'm done. Going for ice cream.
G'nite gang.
Skip