Skip to main content
Topic: Mirror and arm covers to fit C5500 (Read 522 times) previous topic - next topic

Mirror and arm covers to fit C5500

Yahoo Message Number: 3291
I went to the small RV show in Tampa last week and ran into a company that does sunscreens etc. The main company does sunscreens and screens for tennis courts and the like. He has just gotten into RV's and I asked him if he could make for me a set of mirror covers and a cover for the arm to fit the C5500 that would protect from the sun fading and keep out the wasps that like to get in the back of the mirrors.
I have put a photo of the cover in the photo file. It is made out of 95% sun screen, he worked with me on the measurements and it is velcroed across the bottom to close it up. It goes on and off in a breeze.

The company name is cnrvstuff.com Mr Wayne La Barre is president,
1-866-738-3441 They don't have the photo on line yet I don't believe, as we just settled up today. They are out of DeLand Fl Super guy and he'll make anything you need or can think of.

Mirror and arm covers to fit C5500

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 3292
Thanks for the post... I sent a request, on their website, for the price of a set for my Seneca. - I already have a set of covers for the cab out of the 95% tan material.