Skip to main content
Topic: Hubcap (Read 481 times) previous topic - next topic

Hubcap

Yahoo Message Number: 7107
Okay so I made the first oops with the rig and ran into a cement marker along the very narrow driveway while pulling out today. He was watching to make sure I had hooked up the toad correctly. I had. But the big casualty, other than my pride, was the hubcap for the front tire. Any suggestions on where to buy a replacement. And what is a stimulator? Found that listed along with wheel covers but no idea what I need. Thanks again for your help. You guys are awesome.
Gail
09 Jayco Seneca HD 35 GS
11 Jeep Wrangler

Re: Hubcap

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 7110
I lost a stud cover for my right front. I called PhoenixUSA directly and they sent me out 4 covers. (phoenixusa.com) for there costomer service number. They are cheaper then going thru graingers.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 3:36 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Hubcap

Okay so I made the first oops with the rig and ran into a cement marker along the very narrow driveway while pulling out today. He was watching to make sure I had hooked up the toad correctly. I had. But the big casualty, other than my pride, was the hubcap for the front tire. Any suggestions on where to buy a replacement. And what is a stimulator? Found that listed along with wheel covers but no idea what I need. Thanks again for your help. You guys are awesome.
Gail
09 Jayco Seneca HD 35 GS
11 Jeep Wrangler

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 7111
Remove the cover and on the backside will be a PQ---plc #. Call Phoenix at 951-526-6128 and give them that number. They will ask for the make of the truck to be sure they get you the right part.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 3:36 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Hubcap

Gail
09 Jayco Seneca HD 35 GS
11 Jeep Wrangler

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 7112
i have 6 of the lug nut covers part # PQ200PLC that i no longer have a need for them since i traded my seneca.

let me know who would like them and there yours. just pm me your address and i'll send them along.

don