Skip to main content
Topic: No power (Read 574 times) previous topic - next topic

No power

Yahoo Message Number: 11358
Good afternoon,
I would like to ask the group, if any of you has experience this RV issue. I started my Generator, but for some reason, no power is getting to the house, AC, Microwave. I checked the circuit breakers, and I turn them all off and on, no success. I would appreciate any idea to hopefully fix the problem, without involving a mechanic.

Regards,
Alex Santos

Re: No power

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 11360
The two circuit breakers located physically on the side of the generator have stumped me in the past! Didn't know they were under that generator service cover until one of them tripped, and nothing would get powered by the generator!

All signs pointed to the transfer switch failing, but that checked out, and thankfully it was just a simple breaker trip!

Chester

Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: No power

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 13235
Does anyone know if there is some sort of circuit breaker between the coach batteries and the generator on an 07 Endura 6362??

The hot side of the generator cable came off. I cleaned the terminal and cable eye. While trying to reinstall, I caused an arch and now have no power on that cable.

I have searched inside and can locate nothing blown or thrown. Can't seem to find anything near the batteries and am lost.

My ankles are raw due to my wife holding them and sliding me under and pulling me out so many times.

Any direction appreciated.

Don

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 13236
The transfer switch my be stuck closed. This switch transfers power to the coach from shore power or gen power. If u are attached to shore power and gen power at the same time it can arc closed this switch

Larry Payne  ⛳

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 13237
Look REAL close at every place on the coach that 2 wires connect - terminal blocks. My Thor Super C lost power and under the bed was several connections. On the bottom of a terminal block, was a tiny reset button. Est size 1/8 inch by 1/32, or smaller than I can see without my glasses. (My neighbor saw it) Pressed the reset and all was well. It has tripped one more time since for zero reason. Jerry in Texas Happy Trails

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 13238
Attachments :

There should be a circuit breaker. On my 6340 there are 4 in the front drivers side storage compartment and I'm fairly certain that 1 is for the geeny. My coach is home at the moment so I can double check this afternoon.
    Greg
    MN

Reply #8
    Yahoo Message Number: 13241
    The circuit breaker are not in the same place on your model as my 6340. But look deep in the bay where controls for slide and jacks are installed.
    Best
    Ron Hall