Skip to main content
Topic: how I feel your part? (Read 386 times) previous topic - next topic

how I feel your part?

Yahoo Message Number: 10493

according to the shop where my truck is now, I have a power steering Hosanna failure on the old style hose with fails with high regularity.
keep an eye on knees and ask for the updated part if they need to be replaced.
there are also some really junk clams going to the heater core on the firewall that are subject to sale too. with the system pressure eyes we cannot find a leak in the radiator.... very odd as it was clearly leaking from that spot. pressure eyes to 15 pounds no leak at all.

Be well,
~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

Re: how I feel your part?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10494
When the radiator is hot it stops leaking, had that with mine. Leaked in the driveway, wasn't leaking when I got to the dealer. After it sat there overnight it started leaking again.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Victor Burns
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:42 PM
To: Kodiak Kodiak
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] how I feel your part?

according to the shop where my truck is now, I have a power steering Hosanna failure on the old style hose with fails with high regularity.
there are also some really junk clams going to the heater core on the firewall that are subject to sale too. with the system pressure eyes we cannot find a leak in the radiator.... very odd as it was clearly leaking from that spot. pressure eyes to 15 pounds no leak at all.
Be well,
~
Victor - KI6IM

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10495
We shall see. It has sat for two days at the dealer - looks dry and did not leak all day under 15# of pressure on the system.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:23 PM
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] how I feel your part?

When the radiator is hot it stops leaking, had that with mine. Leaked in the driveway, wasn't leaking when I got to the dealer. After it sat there overnight it started leaking again.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Victor Burns
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 6:42 PM
To: Kodiak Kodiak
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] how I feel your part?

Be well,
~
Victor - KI6IM

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10496
Have you tried replacing the reservoir cap? Seems to be a common problem with unexplained leaks.
Best
Ron Hall