Skip to main content
Topic: hello (Read 393 times) previous topic - next topic

hello

Yahoo Message Number: 7624
Well we are home after a 4 month 9K trip across the US We had very few issues with the exception of a door getting smashed by a repair worker, spring out on bedroom slide awning. The chassis was great and had no issues pulling the trailer with the Suzuki and boat behing trailer ( 8.5 mpg). We talked to many local police. sheriffs and state troopers and none said anything about our load. We caught over 1K lobster and a total of 430 walleye and 97 crappie along with some of the biggest bull bream I have ever seen. Guess our next trip will be to the Sweetheart Rally and on to Florida for some Red Ear and Crappie fishing on St John River.

Re: hello

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7626
, "daneg"  wrote:
Well we are home after a 4 month 9K trip across the US We had very few issues with the exception of a door getting smashed by a repair worker, spring out on bedroom slide awning. The chassis was great and had no issues pulling the trailer with the Suzuki and boat behing trailer ( 8.5 mpg). We talked to many local police. sheriffs and state troopers and none said anything about our load. We caught over 1K lobster and a total of 430 walleye and 97 crappie along with some of the biggest bull bream I have ever seen. Guess our next trip will be to the Sweetheart Rally and on to Florida for some Red Ear and Crappie fishing on St John River.

Dane and Bettye: Sure glad your home and safe. Been following your posts and it sounds like a great trip. Longest we've been out is 2 months and 6.5K miles. I hope your slide issues are all behind you now. Glad Jayco was still cooperative. The price of lobster has gone up in Calif. (probably due to the 1K that you caught) HA! HA! By the way for us Calif. dudes what is a bull bream and a Red Ear. Is bull bream like B... Sh..?
Your friend......................russ