Skip to main content
Topic: BIG STUFF (Read 626 times) previous topic - next topic

BIG STUFF

Yahoo Message Number: 11750
We are at the KOA in Petoskey MI for the week with our son, DIL and grandkids. Some big stuff arrived over the past two days (in addition to the two Prevosts that were here when we arrived).

This is a beaut. http://renegaderv.com/products/motorcoaches/ikon-motorcoach
He has a very large enclosed trailer as well.

In addition there are two large Dynaquest models with large trailers. Everything is on Freightliner.

Don

Mini

Re: BIG STUFF

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 11753
"She who must be obeyed" (aka DW) would say "let him look as far into the future as he wants - the conclusion is still NO WAY." :(

Mini

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 11754
Amazing specs for Ikon. Sure is good for towing with a 30,000 limits and 4500 lb max hitch weight.

Don

Mini

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 11755
Know the feeling!

Dave

Don Leslie  wrote:

"She who must be obeyed" (aka DW) would say "let him look as far into the future as he wants - the conclusion is still NO WAY." :(

Mini

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 11757

There are 400,000 more problems?
I am all over the DX3
I have a local M2 chassis Haulmark with a 33k tow rating 66k GCWR for $120 here
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 11761
Saw it again yesterday as he was leaving. Sure is a GORGEOUS motorhome. When I looked at the interiors on their web site, I have to say that if I were starting from scratch again (and having had 5 MH's we've laid out a lot of scratch) this one would have to rank very high on my list.

Don

ps. What surprised me yesterday was seeing 2 Entegra Anthems pull into the park during the afternoon (at different times). Must be having a rally. :)

On 2013-08-21, at 5:55 PM, Victor Burns vburns1@...> wrote:

Dreamimg about my new coach.....
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H