Skip to main content
Topic: Free Super Spring Install Tool (Read 962 times) previous topic - next topic

Free Super Spring Install Tool

Yahoo Message Number: 12100
Sold our Seneca last week and have no use for our RV stuff. We are moving to Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic December 5th. If someone needs our SuperSprings install tool they are welcome to have it. This is the fancy one with the built in bottle jack. Makes install a breeze. If no one wants it I'm scraping it. Don't have time to mess around on ebay. If you want it just pay shipping. I have some other things I'll be giving away if interested.

Bryan
906-430-0955

Re: Free Super Spring Install Tool

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 12101
Bryan,
Really appreciate the offer.
I sure could use it, have a pair of SuperSprings sitting on my garage floor waiting to be installed. But I am afraid shipping to the west coast might not make it worth it for me. If you can see what shipping to 93012 would be and let me know, I might be interested.
Thanks,
Bill

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 12102
fancy one with the built in bottle jack. Makes install a breeze. If no
one wants it I'm scraping it. Don't have time to mess around on ebay. If
you want it just pay shipping. I have some other things I'll be giving
away if interested.

Maybe we should do a group donation and have it sent to Ron, he seems to
be everywhere and do everything for everybody :-) It would be nice to
have one in the group for loan, but it is probably pricey to ship around
too.

Good luck with the big move.

Greg

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 12103
It weighs 16lbs and is coming from 33471. Should have put that in my first post.

Bryan

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 12104
Bryan,
Please let others have first crack at this, but if you can't get it shipped to Ca or someone that can use it right away, I'd like to get it for my future SuperSpring install.

I'm in 22968 so it wouldn't be too bad to pay for shipping up here.

But please...I can't use it right away, so if someone else wants it, let it go to them!

Thanks!

Chester Hull

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 12105
It's only approx. $35 to go all the way to 93012.

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 12107
Bryan.... Please keep posting about your move. I'm very interested

Larry Payne  ⛳

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 12108
I assume this would be handy for installing a complete spring pack? I have new 19000 lb springs that I am planning on installing them in the next month. If it would be useful I would be happy to pay shipping to ease the pain on install.

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 12109
I don't think it'll help with whole spring pack. It compresses the Super Spring to allow you to put bolts in shackle. I could be wrong though, that happens a lot.
Bryan

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 12116
Bryan,
I would like to get it from you. I can pass it on to the next person that is interested, as long as they will do the same.
Please let me know how to go about arrainging it with you.
Thanks,
Bill

Reply #11
Yahoo Message Number: 12117
Hey Gang,
Bryan just contacted me, letting me know he will be sending the install tool my way.
As I mentioned, when I am done I would be glad to send it to the next person needing it, for the cost of shipping, as long as they agree to do the same.
This is great of Bryan to do this, and I hope it will help others in the group as well.

Thanks,
Bill

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 12151
Brian, What other items do you have that you want to get rid of?

Thanks

Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 12214
Sorry about the delayed response. My RVing friend in Kalamazoo took all of it off my hands.
I'll try to finish the story of our big trip and our new adventure to Dominican Republic after we get settled in Jarabacoa.

Happy Trails!
Bryan