Skip to main content
Topic: creeping slide fixed (Read 448 times) previous topic - next topic

creeping slide fixed

Yahoo Message Number: 5602
I posted a while back that my bedroom slide would slowly creep out when parked. I crawled underneath while I had my daughter operate the slide in and out so I could try to determine which hydraulic lines went to that slide. We ran it in and out probably six times, and since then it has stayed in. I read on RV.Net about this process possibly clearing air from the hydraulic lines to solve the problem. So far so good.

Re: creeping slide fixed

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5631
The procewdure for mine is to cycle in and out AND time the hydrolic pump for i think 30 seconds to purge the air from the system. Not covered in manual but from a call to the hydrolic vendor.

Sent: 11 October, 2010 12:51 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] creeping slide fixed

I posted a while back that my bedroom slide would slowly creep out when parked. I crawled underneath while I had my daughter operate the slide in and out so I could try to determine which hydraulic lines went to that slide. We ran it in and out probably six times, and since then it has stayed in. I read on RV.Net about this process possibly clearing air from the hydraulic lines to solve the problem. So far so good.

|  | Reply via web post | Start

[The entire original message is not included]