Skip to main content
Topic: Purchase Scan Guage II (Read 623 times) previous topic - next topic

Purchase Scan Guage II

Yahoo Message Number: 3671
I am thinking of purchasing a Scan Guage II. I have a Kodiak with a 6.6 DuraMax. Is this the best tool to purchase? Who has the best price? I have seen them at Auto Zone for $ 169.95.

Re: Purchase Scan Guage II

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 3673
Forgot to mention. It is the best. All other displays of this type are over 2 times the amount and have less info.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 3674
EBAY has them for $159.95 with free shipping and no CA tax. Includes 1 yr warranty. Just make sure you pick a vendor outside of CA.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 3676
, "RussH"  wrote:
I am thinking of purchasing a Scan Guage II. I have a Kodiak with a 6.6 DuraMax. Is this the best tool to purchase? Who has the best price? I have seen them at Auto Zone for $ 169.95.

$159.95 with free shipping. or 160.95 with an extra OBD cable and free shipping.

http://www.scantool.net/scangauge-ii.html?gclid=CKe_pvCV9Z8CFRDyDAodLhx4XA

don

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 3686
I think it is a great choice. It provides a wealth of information at a reasonable cost and I highly recommend it.

My ScanGauge II is mounted in the "cubby" just above the double din Radio/GPS. I have it canted toward the driver for easy visability, and it is a perfect compression fit....no screws or brackets necessary.