Skip to main content
Topic: I have a 2007 Seneca and have everything that everyone installs but  (Read 774 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I have a 2007 Seneca and have everything that everyone installs

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16551
Thanks, I may try the wedges. My 2005 Seneca wanders more than I would like. I pretty much fixed the swaying with a "piggy back" extra sway bar on the drive axle, and a large sway bar addition to the front axle.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16552
My 2007 Seneca zx also tended to wander uncomfortably when I bought it in 2010.
First I added front trac bar, front sway bar and new shocks....they all helped to some degree, but it still drove a little squirrelly, especially on uneven pavement. The final cure was when I added 2 degree caster wedges. My Seneca has been comfortable to drive with 1 hand since then.
I think that I bought the bronze wedges from a company called Stemph. Not sure if they still sell caster wedges. I did the install myself and did not need longer u-bolts

Regards,
Frank Bock

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16554
Located the bushings from Strong on Thursday website. Just wondering if the bushings that came in it from the factory are 0 bushings. Looks easy enough to replace them with the +2 ones. I see where Frank Brock did the install himself. After the install was it necessary to have a front end alignment performed or were you good to go in just installing the new parts?
Thanks for your help..
Dave Houck
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail