Skip to main content
Topic: Wireless Camera System (Read 738 times) previous topic - next topic

Wireless Camera System

Yahoo Message Number: 16507
Looking for recommendations to replace my b & w back up system in my 2007 Endura. I would like a wireless side camera, rear, and and additional real for my enclosed car trailer that would be roughly 60 from the monitor. Any brands/recommendations from personal experience? I've looked at Tadi Brothers online to date. Thank you.

Re: Wireless Camera System

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16508
I have started the same project: replacing the camera and monitor in my 2005 Endura. To date I have not been impressed with the reviews on the wireless systems. Hoping someone else has the "magic" solution.

Doug Brothers
2005 6340 Endura

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16509
One my complaints about the Kodiak chassis was the blind spot on passenger side. After playing with mirror and cameras. I installed a 10" round convex mirror out on front right of hood. No more blind spot and did not need to take my eye off road to view it. There are pictures of it here someplace of it. Would like to have had color rear camera. But never was high on the priority list.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16510
My camera is sporadic. Sometimes it comes upon shifting into reverse, and sometimes not. Any thoughts as to why would be greatly appreciated.

Also, on a completely different subject, I have two rear, eye mounting top and bottom, Koni shocks. I had the rear springs worked on and we added a leaf per side and actually raised the back about 3 inches. The Koni's were stretched and likely would have broken. They have about 5,000 miles on them. I am asking 100 per shock and whatever shipping costs are. If interested I can send pictures.

Doug Brothers
2005 Gulfstream Endura

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 16511
Reverse always worked OK. But the monitor would come on for no reason at all. I finally cut the wire and taped it off. This stopped monitor from coming on when it shouldn't. After that I turned the monitor on with button on front of it. Turn off when I was done using it. Mine was mounted on sun visor.
Best
Ron Hall