Skip to main content
Topic: HI GUYS , wheel help (Read 848 times) previous topic - next topic

HI GUYS , wheel help

Yahoo Message Number: 16514
i am new here i purchased a gulfstream endura diesel last july ,

curious if anyone knows where to purchase a spare wheel since i don't have a spare for the RV

Re: HI GUYS , wheel help

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16516
sweet thanks for the quick reply ... i have been looking at the wheel but i wanted to make sure that was the wheel i needed

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16517
I found mine at a truck tire dealer. A tire dealer that specializes in trucks.. They had every wheel you might wish for. They used 2 different sized wheels (width) depending on the tire size. The 245 tires require a slightly wider wheel than the 245 x 19.5... That's all I know about that!
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 16518
The only 2 wheels that GM offered for the 19.5 were Steel or Aluminum all 6.75" wide.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16519
I have one with a tire. Replaced my stock with Alcoas. $125.00. I'm in Arizona though

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 16520
I stand corrected... The c5500 did only come with 6.75 width wheels.. I was given bad info by a tire guy..
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 16521
Always go steel for a space, then it can be used on any position including inside rear.  KG  From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:51 PMTo: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] HI GUYS , wheel help    I stand corrected... The c5500 did only come with 6.75 width wheels.. I was given bad info by a tire guy..Sent from AOL Mobile MailOn Thursday, March 8, 2018 azdd <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:  I have one with a tire.  Replaced my stock with Alcoas.  $125.00.  I'm in Arizona though-----Original Message-----From: sr20freak@... [SuperCrvgroup] <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>To: SuperCrvgroup <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Thu, Mar 8, 2018 11:22 amSubject: [SuperCrvgroup] HI GUYS , wheel help  i am new here i purchased a gulfstream endura diesel last july ,    curious if anyone knows where to purchase a spare wheel since i don't have a spare for the RV

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 16522
Kendrick is correct on using a steel spare. Putting 2 aluminum wheels on one side in rear will make the outer wheel not to be piloted off axle hub. Lug studs on some axles will also not be long enough.
Best
Ron Hall