Skip to main content
Topic: Info (Read 775 times) previous topic - next topic

Info

Yahoo Message Number: 11498
Just had my Seneca DPF done along with tune and man am I surprised and happy with the performance. Anyone interested it is husker diesel in Gretna Ne. Ph 402-502-6961. Well worth the trip. More on fuel mileage to follow.

Re: Info

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 11499
What is there to service on the DPF? I thought nothing on these?

My mileage keeps moving downhill as time goes on I think, but it might just be my local "mission" which has a lot more hills than the first uses of the coach? My last trip did do over 10MPG towing so that is good.

Interesting to hear more about the service and you next couple tanks of fuel.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:28 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Info

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 11501
Well now that mine is out of warranty so to speak I might do that + a DPF Delete on the programmer?

What programmer should I get for the 2007.5 Chassis / motor I guess they call it an LMM but I guess I should double check that the 8th digit is a "6" in the VIN.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:25 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Info

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 11502
They do it all. They put a banks muffler and used a program off their system therefore no tuner necessary. Uped horsepower. Cost 1200

Info

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 11585
Just saw a Seneca identical to mine pull into RV park in broadman wy. Will check with them later. On the way to waldport Oregon and on to klamath calif

Info

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 11586
Think they will join the group but have an 08 jayco Seneca 36FS beautiful with only 17 k miles wanting around 100k. Hope they come on and that's a good deal. I am now getting around 10 in the mountains towing truck and boat with 14 on straight aways. Glad I made the decision to do the delete and upgrade on the DPF.

Info

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 11812
If anyone ever needs any cosmetic work on RV let me recommend Troy Bontranger RV Repair from Goshen Indiana. He is absolutely the best most honest gentlemen I have ever dealth with. He has really grown a good business.