Skip to main content
Topic: RV Bloopers Blog...... (Read 547 times) previous topic - next topic

RV Bloopers Blog......

Yahoo Message Number: 463

Well, I have finally started publishing my "blog" on recreational vehicles. If you get a chance to review it, I welcome ANY advice/input you may have. This is a new adventure for me, and one I hope will help the RV consumer, whether a first time buyer, or a seasoned RVer.

My purpose is not to slam the RV industry. I just want to educate the buyer, and just maybe, the industry will learn from it as well.

You can find the blog at http://rvbloopers.blogspot.com/.....

Denny

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Re: RV Bloopers Blog......

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 464

OK, I changed my mind.. I decided that "bloopers" really didn't fit my intended purpose, then Bill O'Reilly comes on Fox with his "O'Reilly Factor," then I get this great idea to call my blog the RV Factor.... try this site if you're interested..... http://rvfactor.blogspot.com/

I won't mind a comment or two if you feel motivated.

Denny

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 480
HOOAH HOOAH AND MORE HOOAH!!!!! This is great and keep up the good
work Denny. I have won the first round with Jayco on the suspension
and chassis as they are paying to replace the springs on the 08 35G
and will continue to fight to get the remainder of the issues on
their dime as well. I think in the future you will see more RV
companies go out of business as National just did if they do not
begin to build quality products. Dane

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 483

Dane,

Thanks for your support of the blog... check back often as I am still adding posts that impact all of us. Actually, I mention National RV in one of my posts.... if you get a chance to check out a National RV, do so. You may find that it was "better" quality that put them out of business. Couldn't compete with the other "cheaper" RV's out there.... anyway, I heard that, and checked one out in Mesa a few weeks ago... the wife liked it.

Denny