Skip to main content
Topic: Heading out (Read 413 times) previous topic - next topic

Heading out

Yahoo Message Number: 9977
It is that time again, the seneca is just about packed and leaving Osoyoos on Tuesday for Vancouver then Victoria to see grandsons and will be crossing border around the 15th heading for Yuma.

As always travel safe and enjoy
John & Kathy

Re: Heading out

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9978
John......Glad to hear that you'll soon be on you way. We arrived home on Nov. 1st after 10 weeks on the road. Did the fall colors in the Northeast, spent a week in Canada also.
I sure hope you'll stop by on you way to Yuma.

Have you gotten your front cap repainted, or were you going to get it done this winter. Will you be staying in the Southern Calif. area for a few days.

I recently joined the ELK's and we stayed in numerous Elk Lodges thruout our trip. What a good deal. Best investment I've made in quite sometime............russ

To: "kodiakchassisclassC@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 7:05 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Heading out

It is that time again, the seneca is just about packed and leaving Osoyoos on Tuesday for Vancouver then Victoria to see grandsons and will be crossing border around the 15th heading for Yuma.

John & Kathy

Re: Heading out

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9979
We have planed to visit you on the way and will give you lots of notice when we are in your area. Yes we found a place would you believe in Ossoyoos that does custom paint work and he did a great job. Thanks for your research for me. See you soon and we will have tea.

To: "KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 8:55:23 AM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Heading out

John......Glad to hear that you'll soon be on you way. We arrived home on Nov. 1st after 10 weeks on the road. Did the fall colors in the Northeast, spent a week in Canada also.
I sure hope you'll stop by on you way to Yuma.

Have you gotten your front cap repainted, or were you going to get it done this winter. Will you be staying in the Southern Calif. area for a few days.

I recently joined the ELK's and we stayed in numerous Elk Lodges thruout our trip. What a good deal. Best investment I've made in quite sometime............russ

To: "kodiakchassisclassC@yahoogroups.com"
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 7:05 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Heading out

John & Kathy