Skip to main content
Topic: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read (Read 448 times) previous topic - next topic

The 5 best sentences you'll ever read

Yahoo Message Number: 7313
Attachments :
I don't send this sort of thing out often, but there is MUCH truth here. Bill/Morrigan
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read: Unfortunately, most voters don't know this.
  • You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
  • What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
  • The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
  • You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
  • When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them; and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Can you think of any reason for not sharing this?
Neither could I .
. .

Re: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 7314
Regardless of how we feel about these statements, there are more appropriate venues elsewhere. Let's keep this about Kodiaks. George

Re: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7315
The comments are rhetorical at best and juvenile at worst.  From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George HooperSent: Friday, July 29, 2011 6:10 AMTo: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] The 5 best sentences you'll ever read    Regardless of how we feel about these statements, there are more appropriate venues elsewhere. Let's keep this about Kodiaks.  George

Re: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read - I DON'T THINK SO !!

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 7329
True there are some people who always find a way to work a system to their advantage, there is no way to fix that. If we are the greatest country in the world as I hope we always will be we must think of what's good for all of our people. Remember today YOU could be on top of the world and, tomarrow it could be YOU needing some kind of help. Misfortune can hit any one!
Larry Myers

Re: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read - I DON'T THINK SO !!

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 7335
Well said!

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lmyersmaui@...
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:28 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: The 5 best sentences you'll ever read - I DON'T THINK SO !!

True there are some people who always find a way to work a system to their advantage, there is no way to fix that. If we are the greatest country in the world as I hope we always will be we must think of what's good for all of our people. Remember today YOU could be on top of the world and, tomarrow it could be YOU needing some kind of help. Misfortune can hit any one!
Larry Myers