Skip to main content
Topic: Mystery Wire (Read 399 times) previous topic - next topic

Mystery Wire

Yahoo Message Number: 8270
Hey guys,
I was crawling around my '05 Gulfstream Conquest W331, and noticed an orange/red 16g wire (round) dangling near the left rear leveler. I traced it to the vicinity of the chassis battery where it had been cut. It appears to be a factory install, but everything works, so I'm wondering whattheheck? Any thoughts? Possibly the heated holding tanks? That's a tough one to check. The light lights up on the switch in the bathroom, for what that's worth. Thanks

Re: Mystery Wire

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8272
I have to ask what a W331 Conquest is?
Most of the Kodiak based GS motorhomes have heated tanks by the furnace. If it is a GS OEM wire it should have printing on it that states what it is attached to. May be heated tanks installed by others.
Best
Ron Hall

Re: Mystery Wire

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8273
Ron,
It's a 33' Conquest Ultra Super C. I like the double adjectives they use. Nice they would print what the wire is hooked up to on the wire. I will get under it and wipe off the road grime. Thanks for the info,
Leonard

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:29 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Mystery Wire

I have to ask what a W331 Conquest is?
Most of the Kodiak based GS motorhomes have heated tanks by the furnace. If it is a GS OEM wire it should have printing on it that states what it is attached to. May be heated tanks installed by others.
Best
Ron Hall