Skip to main content
Topic: Left the Kodiak chassis family ... (Read 468 times) previous topic - next topic

Left the Kodiak chassis family ...

Yahoo Message Number: 7956
Hello Group;

I've been a lurker (for the most part) for the past 18 months.A few weeks ago, we traded the 2006 Four Winds Chateau Kodiak (gasoline) for a 2007 Safari Cheetah (diesel pusher).

Thanks to everyone for the insight and tidbits I gleaned from the group.

Happy trails to all!

David

PS - If no-one minds, I may linger on and lurk B-) some more. This is an active group of posters and RV lifestyle hints apply across motorhome chassis. :D

Re: Left the Kodiak chassis family ...

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 7957
David wrote:

we traded the 2006 Four Winds Chateau Kodiak (gasoline) for a
2007 Safari Cheetah (diesel pusher).

Hey good luck with the new coach! Lot's of good looking deals around
lately...I keep lusting for that Discovery 40X, but am too scared to
finance it :-)

PS - If no-one minds, I may linger on and lurk B-)

Hey, we let Don still hang out :-)

active group of posters and RV lifestyle hints apply across motorhome
chassis.

Absolutely and there are a lot of good tips passed around here no
regarding chassis.

Take care,
Greg

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7958
David,

i'm the other don and i too jumped ship 6 months ago and moved into a truck conversion based on the columbia chassis. my move went mostly unnoticed but i still subscribe here, just because, my wife and i even plan to attend the sweet heart rally this year to put faces and names together. your welcome to join my wife and i. we'll be in the outcast section near the the back of the campgrounds, i'll be the one in the big white truck. put a picture of your diesel pusher in the photo section.

don

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 7959
Don't worry we even let our "Dearly beloved founder", Don L. stay with the group after he downsized to an E-450. J

Dave Sparke

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of don_mcl
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:22 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Left the Kodiak chassis family ...

David,

i'm the other don and i too jumped ship 6 months ago and moved into a truck conversion based on the columbia chassis. my move went mostly unnoticed but i still subscribe here, just because, my wife and i even plan to attend the sweet heart rally this year to put faces and names together. your welcome to join my wife and i. we'll be in the outcast section near the the back of the campgrounds, i'll be the one in the big white truck. put a picture of your diesel pusher in the photo section.

don

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 7962
Don & others
The Sweetheart rally has no outcast. Everyone is spread around the park. Although it was nice to have all 6 Kodiak's in the same area. Along with our group there are quite a few Heartland & Teton 5ers. Its a very mixed group that has a good time for a few days. See if you can get a site on the river. Very nice view.
Best
Ron Hall

Re: Rally Really?

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 7963
Hey, What is it with me and the Rock Box? Just checked my registration and it says NO ROCK BOX. I am reaching out to the big guy. [Hint, you may want to check your registration]

Also Larry has that down as the 20th, but Feb 19 is a Sunday in 2012, so maybe that is an error.

Also we are arriving on the 15th most probably if I can see that far ahead, and God willing.

Dane, you are never going to escape the flower child picture... It is there again. You may have to take steps ;-)

Kevin

Links in this email
http://www.rvrally.net/attendees_2011.htm

Re: Rally Really?

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 7967
Just a note: The 2012 Attendee list shows only Kevin and I signed up for the rally from the Kodiak Chassis Forum. Hope you have your reservations in and just have not filled out your information sheet yet. There are only 8 sites left.
Best
Ron Hall
PS. Kevin are you a Senior yet?