Skip to main content
Topic: Introducing a new member (Read 460 times) previous topic - next topic

Introducing a new member

Yahoo Message Number: 13189
This is something I've not done in the past. Circumstances in this case are a bit different.

As I reported yesterday, I could not get the system to take "The Super C Motorhome Group" as it contained a restricted string which I eventually learned was due to an existing group "Thor Super C Motorhome." I contacted the list owner and suggested he join this group.

jerry7111, the owner of the Thor Group has just joined this group. Welcome Jerry.

I believe he is the first member of this group who owns a Thor Super C (on a Ford F-550 Super Duty chassis). I've looked at the specs for this Super C for the past year and have found them and the floor plans interesting. It also appears to have a good tow rating. I've seen some concerns expressed about the Ford Power Stroke diesel.

I'm sure many members of the group will be interested in Jerry's experience with his Thor Super C.

Don

Re: Introducing a new member

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 13190
Welcome Jerry.
Lot of info on the various models of Super C. At this time most of it is on the Kodiak Chassis. Your membership should bring over some of the info on the other chassis manufactures.
You will find me on the RV.NET and iRV2 forum also.
Best
Ron Hall