Skip to main content
Topic: More 2007 Endura-6340 Some "Behind The Scenes" Pictures (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: More 2007 Endura-6340 Some "Behind The Scenes" Pictures

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5873
Memory comes back when I see these items opened up. When I removed cover from transfer switch. I found connections that were loose. No other problems found in that area.
Best
Ron Hall

Re: More 2007 Endura-6340 Some "Behind The Scenes" Pictures

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 5874

Great shots again. A couple of things:

1) Jaycos also run the carpet into this space, but there is a water and fire shield over it before mounting. That seems like an improvement over mounting electric devices on bare carpet. Not that I am pointing them out as a quality leader.
Even with the shield, I can not get that excited about floor mounting of high current devices. Soooo
2) I have taken a couple of the devices and mounted them off the floor with 2 x 2 rails in case water gets in there. Not sure it is enough, but with the hot water heater close by,...
Sure enough this summer we had a leak on the outflow of the hot water heater - basically because we were using LP mode when boondocking. That generated more pressure and caused leaking at a joint since fixed. Anyway I was very happy that the devices had some clearance above the barrier.

K