Skip to main content
Topic: Wheel nut covers (Read 559 times) previous topic - next topic

Wheel nut covers

Yahoo Message Number: 5444
Russ where did you find a wheel nut cover for your aluminum wheels? Txs Dane

Re: Wheel nut covers

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5445
Dane: Kevin Mc Coy put me in contact with PHOENIX USA located in Cookeville, Tn. I navigated thru their web site but did not come up with the center portion of the wheel cover I needed. My '06 Seneca has the old style of Alcoa's. I then called them, talked to a live person, he e-mailed me a photo of the part I needed. I then went on-line ordered the part and had it within 1 week.

You a Google their web-site:
PhoenixUSA
(931) 526-6128
Cookeville, Tn.
I lost the center round portion of my ALCOA. If you just need the chrome lug nut covers let me know as I have 8 extra.................russ

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 12:28:02 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Wheel nut covers

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 5446
Has anyone put a trailer hitch on the front of their Kodiak? I want to put one there to put a bike rack in front.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Russ Hill
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Wheel nut covers

Dane: Kevin Mc Coy put me in contact with PHOENIX USA located in Cookeville, Tn. I navigated thru their web site but did not come up with the center portion of the wheel cover I needed. My '06 Seneca has the old style of Alcoa's. I then called them, talked to a live person, he e-mailed me a photo of the part I needed. I then went on-line ordered the part and had it within 1 week.

You a Google their web-site:

PhoenixUSA

(931) 526-6128

Cookeville, Tn.
 I lost the center round portion of my ALCOA. If you just need the chrome lug nut covers let me know as I have 8 extra.................russ

center
Sent: Tue, September 14, 2010 12:28:02 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Wheel nut covers

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 5447
Russ yes I just need the lug nut cover. I lost one somewhere. Hold it until we meet in February. Bear season opens tomorrow and I will have one on the ground as have 7 coming in. Dane

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 5451
OK so this fits the 08 aluminum Kodiak wheels> txs

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 5452
yes, they were bought when we were missing a few for our 2007 seneca and are the same as the ones used on our 2010.

don

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 5455
Russ is this the cover only or does it have nut and cover together ?? I
lost one off my Funmover but don't have the aluminum wheels, just
lost one of two nuts that holds cover
on the wheel.
Gary

don_mcl wrote:

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 5458
Gary ...The cover I ordered from PhoenixUSA was for a older style front ALCOA rim. My Seneca is a '06 with Alcoa aluminum wheels. The piece I ordered was the complete old style ALCOA center portion w/ 8 seperate lug nut covers and a round (approx.8") center section. I lost the 8" center section but had to order the complete assy. Google PhoenixUSA and call their customer service rep. They are very helpful.

Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010 6:58:52 PM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Wheel nut covers

Russ is this the cover only or does it have nut and cover together ?? I
lost one off my Funmover but don't have the aluminum wheels, just
lost one of two nuts that holds cover
on the wheel.
Gary

don_mcl wrote:

yes, they were bought when we were missing a few for our 2007 seneca and are the same as the ones used on our 2010.

don