Skip to main content
Topic: Water pressure regulator follow up (Read 380 times) previous topic - next topic

Water pressure regulator follow up

Yahoo Message Number: 8066
I once again tried to find all the componenets for the set up Ron uses. Nothing at Home Depot. Lowes had the regulator and the one piece but if I wanted the other two I had to order a bag of five. I was all set to order five of everything (paid in advance and delivery in about 2 weeks) when I changed directions and ordered the following:

Re: Water pressure regulator follow up

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8076
This unit was delivered in two days. It is very good. We got the oil filled gauge and it is nice to see the pressure to the hose. I have a pressure gauge as well ($10) that I bought a few weeks ago so I can see the County Water Pressure going in.

What the fellow had done is similar to what Ron does - buy the parts and assemble it. He adds the gauge as well and that is part of the additional cost (as well as his labour). This unit is bigger and heavier than the N45 and probably has more capacity than needed in and RV.

Now, I want to decide how I'm going to secure it. :) Darned if I want to be in a campground and find it develops legs of its own.

Don