Skip to main content
Topic: Jayco 33DS Technical Service Bulletin Notification (Read 495 times) previous topic - next topic

Jayco 33DS Technical Service Bulletin Notification

Yahoo Message Number: 825
FYI
In todays mail I received a bulletin from Jayco: 07-08 Greyhawk 33DS motorhomes on a Kodiak chassis may have a problem w/ the exhaust heat under heavy loads deforming the passenger side storage compartment.
I remember this subject coming to light on this forum sometime ago and I thought some others may have or will receive the same bulletin.
The coverage period for this Technical Service Bulletin is for one (1) year from the release of this notification.
I'll be up and under my unit tomorrow checking to see how close my exhaust is to the compartment. However, I think I checked it before and it appeared to be a safe distance away. Better safe than sorry I'll measure this time around.
John

Re: Jayco 33DS Technical Service Bulletin Notification

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 826
Thanks John. We certainly do have a few 33DS models here and at least one of them had a front basement wall start to melt as I recall. I guess I should look back through the posts but I seem to recall that the fix was a heat shield.

Don

On 24-Mar-08, at 8:37 PM, mosleyjohn24 wrote: