Emails and Notifications Set Up:
Email capability is available in the new forum.
There are multiple ways to format your profile for notifications via email. You can receive only those messages from a specific board (Technical), or you can choose as many/all of the boards as you want/need.
For example, if you are only interested in tech topics, then you would set your profile to receive notifications when there is a post for that board and that board only.
Part I, The What's and the How's
- Go to My Account., its the top/right menu item
- Select drop down menu under “Modify Profile” and select “Notifications” Direct Link
- Set the options as below and Save Settings.
- (no check) Turn topic notification “on” when you post or reply to a topic.
- (check) When sending notification on a reply or new topic, send the full text in the email.
- For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me:
Choose "Instantly" or "Daily"
- Notify me of topics and boards I've requested notification on:
Choose "All Messages”
- There are other notification settings for likes, mentions, been quoted, etc, mostly beyond the scope of email.
- Click the "Save Settings" button now, this saves the "what/how" to get
Part II, Where to subscribe to
- After you have saved the above, Scroll down the page to the area immediately below the settings, where it says "You are receiving notifications on the boards shown in BOLD"
- Then select the board(s) you would like to subscribe to when there is a new post. Do this by placing a check mark next to each board you are interested in, Around the Fire Pit, Chassis/Engine Repair, Country Coach Talk, etc.
- Click "Update"
- Scroll down the page again to make sure those boards you chose are now shown in Bold.
Done ! That's it, you are now subscribed and will receive emails for all posts to those boards, you may also reply to those emails and have your response posted (not for Daily or Weekly digests though)
NOTE: You can also see if you are subscribed to a board when you view its posts listing. Forum -> Select a board like Classifieds. At the top of the listing it will say UNNOTIFY which indicates you ARE subscribed to the board. Clicking this is just like what you above, it would "uncheck" Classifies and Update your subscriptions. If you are not subscribed it would instead say NOTIFY, clicking that would enable your subscription to that board.
When you receive a Notification email, (whether at your PC or a mobile device) you can reply with in your email and it will be posted to the correct board in which the post was originated.
After you fill in your "Signature" information in your Profile, you don't even have to sign your email reply's or online posts, as the site will automatically add that signature to the message.
Important In My Account / Account Settings, the email address you set *IS* the email address to which the notification will be sent. The system will also check against this email address when you reply via email. If you reply from another address (e.g. the email in your account forwards to another), the system will defer posting any reply until it is verified by a Moderator. This is a necessary Anti Spam measure.
The main cylinder has 2 adjustments. The 2 outer nuts and bracket control how far slide will move out. Adjust them first. The in adjustment is controlled by a threaded sleeve and lock nut. Loosen the lock nut. Then adjust the sleeve to let cylinded pull slide all the way in. Be sure to lock in place with lock nut.
If slide is not coming to to wall on both side. Then the gear equalizer shaft may have jumped a tooth. The gears on shaft have a locking nut. Get slide all the way in against outside wall. Then loosen one gear. You will have jog slide to get in proper position. Then lock the loosened gear back up.
I found the reason my bedroom was not operating properly was rollers attach to wall had come loose from wall. Made new mount brackets to keep slide stay level. 2 of the rollers are under the closet. Other 2 require that bed be taken apart to do a complete repair. I could not find the Equalizer Systems manual that explain this info. Maybe a call to them will get the info.
Ask more questions if you need.
2005 6340 Gulfstream Endura