Skip to main content
Topic: Gulfstream Electrical Box (Read 538 times) previous topic - next topic

Gulfstream Electrical Box

Yahoo Message Number: 6150
Hey gang,
My rig is a 2005 GS Conquest 6316. Under the rear most Dinnete seat (in my slide out) is an electrical junction box. Anyone know what this is?
Ron, where are you?

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Gulfstream Electrical Box

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6154
I don't have a junction box at that location in my 05 6340 GS, but do have in at least 1 (or more) different locations. S/b 110v junction box. Code requires all 110v points of connection to be accessable (although it's stretch in my case as the junction box on the rear wall of the bath under the closet drawer can't really even be seen w/o removing the drawer, removing the access cover and then moving all of the plumbimg lines and 12v wiring out of the way before the box can even be visable and it's doubtfull it could actually be opened for service w/o removing the cabinet face frame).
Greg
MN

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6155
I have it on my 6316 - but am not sure what it is...Maybe the wiring for the slide?

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6156
120 volt AC that goes to outlet in overhead cabinet.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6163
In my Endura 6316 it's a 120v electrical junction box - power in, power out. I think it's there for assembly reasons. The power feed is a flexible cord that moves with the slide. It is romex to the outlet(s).

Charles