Skip to main content
Topic: Weekend Warrior (Read 377 times) previous topic - next topic

Weekend Warrior

Yahoo Message Number: 6828
Hi all -

I was perusing through the files and noticed that as of 4/10/10 (latest update?) that most of you have Jayco's. I didn't see any Weekend Warrior Road Warrior's listed. I know they didn't make many during their 2 year run of them. Does anyone else here have one? I have an 09 RWS3400 and am looking for any info I can find on them as it's very hard to find. It sits on a C5500 Kodiak with the LMM Duramax and Allison 6spd. I love it, great floorplan, storage, finish work, etc. I especially like that it's on the Kodiak with all of it's capabilities and strength.

Thanks to whomever went to the trouble to set this group up. Lot's of good info found here already.

Bob in Billerica, MA

Re: Weekend Warrior

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6831
Toured one of the Weekend Warrior Kodiak based MH at a Good Sam Rally in 2009. Liked the layout and finish.
As you have seen this is Kodiak Chassis forum. Lots of info from all the different MH manufactures. Don Leslie is the originator of this forum. BUT he has purchased a SOB (some other brand) that is not on the Kodiak chassis. He does report in to keep us updated on new info.
Best
Ron Hall