Skip to main content
Topic: front tv swap on Seneca 35GS (Read 394 times) previous topic - next topic

front tv swap on Seneca 35GS

Yahoo Message Number: 8029
Has anybody swapped out the front tv on a 35GS for a flat screen? I am looking for some pictures on how the flat tv would be mounted. I have seen the back tv swap in the photo gallery and like those ideas, just don't want to reinvent the wheel if somebody has already done it.

Thanks
Ronnie

Re: front tv swap on Seneca 35GS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8030
, georonnie@... wrote:
Has anybody swapped out the front tv on a 35GS for a flat screen? I am looking for some pictures on how the flat tv would be mounted. I have seen the back tv swap in the photo gallery and like those ideas, just don't want to reinvent the wheel if somebody has already done it.

Thanks
Ronnie

Do you have the entertaiment center or the large bed above the cab?

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8031
I have the entertainment center with the pull out bed.

The tube tv that came with the rig isn't bad as far as picture goes. The thing wiggles and squeaks while going down the road.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RussH
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:21 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: front tv swap on Seneca 35GS

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 8032
Pictures posted of our Heath Robinson set up. Still needs completing and some fixes still required. We are able to swivel and tilt the TV at the moment, but looking for a flatter, firmer mount. It is not perfect but it works. We are still able to get into the back for access to the cables and also for some storage. Photos posted in the photo section.