Skip to main content
Topic: Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS (Read 440 times) previous topic - next topic

Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

Yahoo Message Number: 9581
To all,

I'm a first time poster on this great kodiak group. The discussions here have been extremely helpful to me and I thank everyone for sharing info.

I want to install the SeeLevel II tank level gauges on our 2007 Seneca 34 SS. In hunting down tank locations...fresh water is easily found as well as black water. Access to the gray water tank is going to be the challenge. Has anyone installed the system in their Seneca and found a way to get to the gray water tank? Any ideas on how to access the tank?

Thanks in advance for any help on this one.

Bobby

Re: Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9582
I know it's over the rear axle on the 35. You have to lift the fender skirt and remove the sheet metal above the tire on the driver's side. There should be 2 screws at the bottom of the skirt that will let it swing up.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of bob_ristau
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:21 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

To all,

I'm a first time poster on this great kodiak group. The discussions here have been extremely helpful to me and I thank everyone for sharing info.

I want to install the SeeLevel II tank level gauges on our 2007 Seneca 34 SS. In hunting down tank locations...fresh water is easily found as well as black water. Access to the gray water tank is going to be the challenge. Has anyone installed the system in their Seneca and found a way to get to the gray water tank? Any ideas on how to access the tank?

Bobby

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9583
David, Thanks so much! Same location on the SS, right under the shower.

Thanks again,
Bobby

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Sparke
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:38 PM
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

I know it's over the rear axle on the 35. You have to lift the fender skirt and remove the sheet metal above the tire on the driver's side. There should be 2 screws at the bottom of the skirt that will let it swing up.

From:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.comOn Behalf Of bob_ristau
To:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

To all,

Bobby

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 9584
Glad to help

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] Location of Acess to Gray water tank 2007 Seneca 34SS

David, Thanks so much! Same location on the SS, right under the shower.

Thanks again,
Bobby

From:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Sparke
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:38 PM

From:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.comOn Behalf Of bob_ristau

To all,

Bobby