Skip to main content
Topic: leveling (Read 456 times) previous topic - next topic

leveling

Yahoo Message Number: 9955
just got my 2004 gulf stream endura 8.1 with 23000 miles and can't figure out how to put the jacks down. There doesn't seem to be any power getting to the floor mounted control box. None of the lights come on on the box so I am guessing maybe a fuse?

Re: leveling

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9956
Is the parking brake set?

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 6:44 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] leveling

just got my 2004 gulf stream endura 8.1 with 23000 miles and can't figure out how to put the jacks down. There doesn't seem to be any power getting to the floor mounted control box. None of the lights come on on the box so I am guessing maybe a fuse?

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9957
Yes my brother has a Monaco class A with the same setup and he said to set the parking brake. It didn't help.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 9958
In my 05, there is a fuse in line right under the switch panel in the console. Remove the 4 screws holding the leveling control pad and take a look under it. I had a heavy gauge orange wire with an in line fuse and that fixed mine when I had the same problem.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 9963
I just posted some Equalizer Systems info in the Power when key is off thread. You should be able to trouble shoot your system with info in the documents.
Best
Ron Hall