Skip to main content
Topic: What make is it (Pawn Stars) (Read 453 times) previous topic - next topic

What make is it (Pawn Stars)

Yahoo Message Number: 9989
DW is a regular watcher of American Pickers and Pawn Stars. This evening I noticed that they had a series of back-to-back episodes with the entire gang from three shows visiting Sturgis.

They all go on their bikes except for Rick who puts his in a trailer and tows the trailer behind his motorhome.

The question: His motorhome is a Kodiak Duramax but the markings didn't look familiar to me and the camera never focussed on the MH long enough for me to identify a name.

Anyone see the series and know who manufactured it?

Don

Re: What make is it (Pawn Stars)

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9999
Don, I saw that last night also. I tried my best to try to get a look at the name. I "think" I saw enough one time to indicate it started with an "R". I at first thought maybe "renegade" or something, but not positive.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10000
Interesting as I had said "Renegade" in my note but after playing it back and stopping it and going frame by frame I just could not get beyond the "R" so removed that comment.

Don

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10004
From the logo on the side and the word road wa (had to do a frame by frame atop video to catch it), it would appear to be a Road Warrior model made by Weekend Warrior.

Looking at the web site for that model its a pretty good match to the one in the show.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 10006
OK, someone out in Nevada should drop in and let him know about the group so he can join. :)

Don

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 10009
If I remember we have a member with a Weekend Warrior MH. I looked at one a few years ago. Great layout and construction. All fiberglass liner for ceiling and roof. It had a 8' ceiling. From my experience with the Kodiak chassis I was afraid that it may have a handleing problem with all that weight stacked up there. Liked it otherwise.
Best
Ron Hall