Skip to main content
Topic: Cab Marker / Clearance Lights (Read 376 times) previous topic - next topic

Cab Marker / Clearance Lights

Yahoo Message Number: 10296
Crawling around up there - carefully - I spotted one of my front Clearance / Marker light was missing its attractive Amber shield.

Best I can figure - for my unit - this is a:

"COMMAND RECTANGULAR CLEARANCE LIGHT W/ ROUNDED CORNERS- REPLACEMENT LENS, AMBER 12433"

Which I found online for approx 4 dollars from TJTrailers.com. I have never used them before.

Let me know if I have the right thing, and if you have a better source.

Kevin (There is always something) McCoy

Kevin (Real) McCoy [KF5FUZ]
("Roscoe Ventura" Jayco Seneca HD SS 34 Diesel 2006; "Toad" Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007)

Re: Cab Marker / Clearance Lights

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10535
The end of the story. Jayco Seneca Clearance Lights ...

This was the right part fits like a glove - The part was not a good color match as the clearance light covers have aged. My plan is to put it in a location were there are fewer clearance lights to compare with - such as on the side - rather than on the cab.

Package was from Fasteners Unlimited, the Manufacturer is Command Electronics, and the web vendor was TJTrailers.

Amber Lens for 003-59 and 003-58 Product ID 89-237A
SKU 12333

No ground speed records were set in the delivery of this product. Ordered 12/20/2012, delivered 2nd week in January.

Still, happy that I got a fit at reasonable cost.

Kevin
Kevin (Real) McCoy [KF5FUZ]
("Roscoe Ventura" Jayco Seneca HD SS 34 Diesel 2006; "Toad" Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007)