Skip to main content
Topic: Dash Mat advise please (Read 534 times) previous topic - next topic

Dash Mat advise please

Yahoo Message Number: 11546
I want to get a dash mat for our 2007 Jayco Seneca 34 SS with a black dash top area under the glass.
The rest of the trim is silver and tan/beige.
I want to know whether to get the carpet or velour type of mat and is there a color that would be best in black, tan, beige.
We have recently become a small dog owner and know it will end up there at some time or another. He is good at riding in our RZR and on our Sportsman's so is a keeper!

Re: Dash Mat advise please

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 11547
I have dash mats in all three of our vehicles. They are carpet. Malibu is tan. Kodiak is light blue. Captiva is grey. The all seem to work well. Light colors seem to reflect less on windshield. Velour will mark with just about anything. We have our GPS and a couple of trays on top of dash. Put a little bit of Velcro on bottom of each. They stick to the carpet.
Best
Ron Hall

2007 gulfstream Endura

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 11548
Please tell me where to find the fuse that controls my electric seats. Also where can I order a book for this unit so I don't have to ask stupid questions. Thanks so much

Best,
Steve

Office 800.860.0331

Re: 2007 gulfstream Endura

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 11549
I have 2007 Endura 6362, the factory "manual" is basically useless. I did get the books for the individual appliances and components but the manual for the Gulf Stream built portion is so vague that it has no value whatsoever. Hence, the value of this forum.....

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 11552
Fuses and circuit breakers are under passenger side dash. You will see 2 10mm hex head screws that need to be removed to get panel open. Diagrams are on back side of panel. Kodiak Owners Manual should also have drawing of the fuse panels.
I have digital manuals for the 2004 service manuals. Got them off EBAY a few years ago. But do not see them any more. The Upfitter manuals linked in other post give a lot of information.
There should be a label in one of the cupboard that list many of the appliance in you MH. Use those numbers to look up the manual with a Google search. I have a complete collection in PDF format on my computer.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 11554
Anyone know why I can't get into the group?

I have signed in into Yahoo and everytime I try to go in, it goes to the page that says I need to create a Yahoo profile but I already have one.

I'm stumped.

Thanks

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 11563
Thanks for the info- learned a lot about the fuses and location come to find out my coach master power switch was off and it also shut off my power seats.

Best,
Steve