Skip to main content
Topic: 2006 Jayco Seneca 35GS Booth Dinette (Read 614 times) previous topic - next topic

2006 Jayco Seneca 35GS Booth Dinette

Yahoo Message Number: 12694
After 8 years the wife has convinced me that we need to remove our perfectly good booth dinette and install a free standing table unit. The booth is in excellent shape and would work well for anyone who has a table and wants to go to a booth. The cushions are in "Embasey Stone" which is a print light tan in color. If any of you Kodiak owners are interested please reply, I live in the Los Angeles area.

Re: outside outlet not working

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 12695
Started breakfast this morning with no power to outlet in basement compartment. All Gfi and outlets inside working and no breakers tripped Any ideas?

Re: outside outlet not working

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 12696
The wires are usually just pushed into the back of the receptacle (locking fingers) so possibly one has worked it's way loose.

Dave

Re: 2006 Jayco Seneca 35GS Booth Dinette

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 12700
I wish you were closer, I am looking to make the opposite switch on my 35gs. I am in Houston, though

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of russclaudia@...
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 10:43 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] 2006 Jayco Seneca 35GS Booth Dinette

After 8 years the wife has convinced me that we need to remove our perfectly good booth dinette and install a free standing table unit. The booth is in excellent shape and would work well for anyone who has a table and wants to go to a booth. The cushions are in "Embasey Stone" which is a print light tan in color. If any of you Kodiak owners are interested please reply, I live in the Los Angeles area.

Re: 2006 Jayco Seneca 35GS Booth Dinette

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 12703
ROAD TRIP!!!

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Dutchmen Diesel 34H Bunkhouse
Jayco Embark TB390 Bunkhouse