Skip to main content
Topic: Sold Big Foot (Read 664 times) previous topic - next topic

Sold Big Foot

Yahoo Message Number: 15839
Hi group
well after changing my mind i dont know how many times I sold my 2008 40mh35st BigFoot. It sold in one day, 82,500. I still love that puppy, but like my new one better.
I found a used 2015 expedition 38k pusher. 8,000 miles still has warranty on chassis 157,500.
I was concerned about making this change untill one trip i made. i was on the freeway doing about 65 and hit some of our beautiful CA road bumps, my passenger mirror was knocked outof its sockets. Before my wife could get the window down to grab it the wind ripped the wires apart and it was gone.
I don't know why but that moment made up my mind. Probably just the excuse i needed, but came home and listed it.
We flew to Utah to pick it up and what a ride home. Snow, wind, rain and all of it was heavy. We're both very happy with it. We can leave coffee pot on counter with no anchors and it stays put. To me its easier to drive. It has less overhang in the rear.

Im still reading all the posts

Larry

Re: Sold Big Foot

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 15843
On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM,  [SuperCrvgroup]  wrote:

2015 expedition 38k pusher

​Good for you, Larry. Looks like a very nice rig, safe travels to you.​

--

Jim Blackshire

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 15845
Thank you Jim                 Did you go to the rally this year?  From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:05 PMTo: supercrvgroup <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Sold Big Foot      On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM, larry@... [SuperCrvgroup] <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote: 2015 expedition 38k pusher  ​Good for you, Larry.  Looks like a very nice rig, safe travels to you.​  -- Jim BlackshireNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2016.0.7998 / Virus Database: 4756/14082 - Release Date: 03/09/17

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 15846
No, I've only been to the one rally. We're planning to do Northern Michigan and Canadian Maritimes, then New England a bit. I'm sure we'll do another rally someday. Hope to see you on the road.

Jim Blackshire

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 15848
Right on,have fun see ya soon hope.. hope  Larry  From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 4:31 PMTo: supercrvgroup <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>Subject: RE: [SuperCrvgroup] Sold Big Foot    No, I've only been to the one rally.  We're planning to do Northern Michigan and Canadian Maritimes, then New England a bit.  I'm sure we'll do another rally someday.  Hope to see you on the road. Jim Blackshire  On Mar 9, 2017 14:14, "'Larry Payne' larry@... [SuperCrvgroup]" <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Thank you Jim                Did you go to the rally this year? From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:05 PMTo: supercrvgroup <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Sold Big Foot    On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM, larry@... [SuperCrvgroup] <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:2015 expedition 38k pusher ​Good for you, Larry.  Looks like a very nice rig, safe travels to you.​ -- Jim BlackshireNo virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2016.0.7998 / Virus Database: 4756/14082 - Release Date: 03/09/17  No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2016.0.7998 / Virus Database: 4756/14085 - Release Date: 03/10/17